Sunday 20 December 2015

New Venture: Estate Jewellery...

I've been going to estate sales for a couple of years now, and most of you know I share a booth and showcase at the One of a Kind Antique Mall. I've started to look more closely at the jewellery that's occasionally on offer, sifting through the junk for jewellery to remake, but these yummy finds are way too fine to chop up. The past few weeks I've bought fairly heavily (for me, at any rate). 

Here are a few of the items that will be offered here, as well as on my soon-to-be resurrected Etsy page (not quite ready yet on both counts, but stay tuned!).

Left to right: Joan Rivers pave stretch bangle; CIRO gold-plated, diamond dust panther shoulder pin; and a Nolan Miller enamel bird cuff:



Sterling silver and semi-precious bracelets: top, bezel-set rectangular aquamarine; lower, bezel set blue stones (topaz(?) and ??) with smaller moonstone & iolite.



Lots of sterling cocktail rings, as well, to channel your inner Joan Rivers, Dynasty and Dallas babes. 

Stay tuned!



No comments: