Thursday 26 March 2015

New Stacking Stretch Mala Bracelets...

Variations on an agate and turquoise theme.

It never fails to amaze me (despite being aware of this when I'm drawing and painting, but equally applicable when making anything) how any colour imbalance, goink or other oddity will only show up when the item is being photographed, that something minor but off will be what ends up drawing the eye so well when the item is finished. Memo to self: photograph the jewellery before tying off or crimping!

Here is yesterday's production. I'm very pleased with them: I think they look good on -- and more importantly they feel really good, too. Just loose enough. These would fit a ladies' medium wrist.












Prices range from $38 to $43, shipping is extra. Please email me for availability or to request a custom size or stone.

I will have these and more this Saturday at the Woodstock Farmers Market at the Fairgrounds on Nellis Street, and at the One of a Kind Antique Mall on Wilson Street, Showcase 800.

Thanks for looking!

No comments: