Saturday 27 December 2014

Two New Turquoise Stretch Bracelets...

Beautiful chunks of turquoise and old chevron beads from Nepal, one bracelet with added copper and pewter bead caps, the other with pewter beads. I still have to tweak the one as there is too much of a gap between the turquoise and the pewter beads. I'll post more pictures later on after I've done the tweaking and figured out a price. Let me know if you're interested in one of these. They're so comfortable (fit about a 7-1/2" wrist) and the colours are spectacular.



Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Lisa Yang Jewelry said...

These bracelets are beautiful - but I especially love that you paired them with the chevron beads. I love those glass beads and I struggle figuring out how to use them. I think they are so interesting! Now I know - good with turquoise. Thanks!!