Sunday 14 September 2014

Two Orange Acquisitions...

Carrots in loooooove...


...right down to their toes. Organic carrots from the Bentum Family Farm, found every Saturday morning at the Woodstock Farmer's Market. Yesterday at the market I treated myself to a Philly Cheese Steak hamburger from the Butcher's Blend (I'll report back on that later when I cook it) and a couple of Chives & Cheddar mini quiches from Sweet Revelations. I've been a serious quiche aficionado since forever, and trust me, these are excellent.

And... I got myself a little present from Lianne the Vintage Lady to remake into something spectacular (no-brainer alert -- likely involving turquoise): some really old, really cool hand-carved graduated carnelian beads, each one a tiny world of craftsman's art and mystery ...


Both yummy. Thanks for looking!

No comments: