Sunday 13 October 2013

Beads, Bones & Stones...

...is the name of one of my favourite boards on Pinterest. Yes, I confess, I am an addict and my name is Barbara...

It's also what I'm up to today, the Sunday of the Thanksgiving weekend: making endless seed bead chains, watching Bones, and I thought I'd throw in a picture of my latest display of beads here in the dungeon... I mean studio. Rather than wrapping the grids around a table corner and then having difficulty reaching across the table for the beads, I can walk right up to them. Now to figure out how to incorporate this (three rows of beads on each grid this way) in The Gem Expo display in November. See how I cleverly work that reminder in? One part of the wall of my booth will be a pillar... not sure if I can incorporate the grid...


Have a great Thanksgiving weekend, leave some turkey, stuffing, gravy and cranberry sauce for me. Actually, stuffing, gravy and cranberry sauce is all I'm interested in...

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Nelson Jewelry & Gemstones said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Barbara!