Sunday 17 February 2013

Max...

Mortality 1 July 1998

The first day of Max & Me, 27 September 1998


Feeeeeeed meeeeeeeee...



Feeeed meeeeeee, a recurring theme, Christmas at Jean's, 2006



 Opening Christmas presents...



The first professional grooming, Spring 2012



The ever-popular Vietnamese Potbellied Chinese Crested look, Summer 2012



Max was always into hairstyles more than I was -- the windblown look


  



Immortality, 6:30 a.m., 17 February 2013

A very special thanks to Dr. Scott Reid and Britney at the Brant-Norfolk Veterinary Clinic

5 comments:

Libellula Jewelry™ said...

((Barbara))
It's never easy to lose our furbabies--even when they have had long, full lives. Cherish the memories of your sweet-faced boy.

Barbara said...

Thank you, Susan. I wasn't expecting it to happen this fast. I thought for sure we'd have another year or so...

Sondra said...

SO sorry to hear this....I know how much he must have meant to you! HE was a beauty for sure!

Nelson Beads said...

What an adorable puppy! And that last picture is priceless! So sad to see him go. I feel for you, Barbara.

Barbara said...

Thank you, Sondra and Joanne. I miss him so very, very much.