Sunday 13 January 2013

Workaround to upload photos -- switch to HTML... Blue Sapphire Earrings & New Skull Chokers TA DA!

Success!
Blue Sapphire earrings with Bali silver daisy spacers and sterling silver earwires, $45/pr.

Amazing what you can learn when you go poking around workarounds and fixes on an FAQ page.

So, back to HAPPY NEW YEAR, everyone! Thank you to all my readers and I hope this year is filled to overflowing with creativity and good happenings for all of us. I will have momentous news in the next few months. Stay tuned for that. AND I will get back to the creativity as soon as I stop pinning pictures at Pinterest. Oh, my, what a timesucker that is proving to be.

In the meantime, I have made about 50 pairs of this style of earrings, something basic to wear with jeans, to work, to go out at night (although I wouldn't know anything about that. Max and I tend to hit the hay around 6:30 or 7:00 with a book and cookies). Here are the sapphire earrings. I have two lines, basic semi-precious, all priced at $25/pr, includes Ontario HST, and any two pair for $45 (email me for selection). Then I have a line utilising "high cut" stones and I have moonstone, labradorite, citrine, amethyst, emerald and sapphire earrings to date. The "high cut" earrings are priced at around $45/pr, and I'll take 10% off if you buy more than one pair (email me for selection). I printed out a list on Friday night of all the semi-precious stones associated with birth months and zodiac signs and I will be acquiring as many of those stones as I can. Any requests? Email me.

Here, too, are the skull chokers and a bracelet that I made for a client on Saturday morning at the market. I will be ordering more skulls of this type today if anyone wants to commission something similar.



These dangles started out as earrings, but I thought, no......




I'm offering these dangles ready for use if anyone is interested. $2.50 each. I would make them initially ready to string like this, i.e. w/o needing a jump ring, however if anyone wanted them with the top loop facing the front, then I can do that. Again, email me for availability and/or to order.


Large pewter skull dangle, mini silver-plated skulls & two skulls with roses
with copper jump rings as spacers on 1.5mm black Greek leather

And I made my client an adjustable bracelet...


So that's it for now, lots of plans, just have to keep nose applied firmly to grindstone.

Thanks for looking!



No comments: